Terms & Conditions/Liability and Compensation/Refund Policy – Pomelo-ibis Adventures
We are grateful you have chosen Pomelo-ibis Adventures to take you on a safari in the pearl of Africa! Please take time to read this policy. Confirming a safari with us assumes you have read, fully understood, and accepted this policy below.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.
Terms and Conditions/Liability
- We assure you that our driver guides are professionals who are fully trained, licensed, and experienced to run a safari with you, with well-maintained and fully serviced motor vehicles.
- We liaise with the appropriate hotels and lodges that care about your comfort, diet, and safety and always make you feel at home.
- Your safety and comfort are a priority while on Safari with Pomelo-ibis Adventures. However, neither the company, its employees nor its suppliers can be held responsible to accept any liability or pay compensation for unforeseen events that are out of our control like bad weather, abrupt technical and/or mechanical problems to transport, government, or other authorities, force majeure, flight delays, epidemics, illness, accident, loss of property or damage and all other similar others that are out of our control.
- Please ensure you have appropriate and sufficient travel insurance for the duration of your holiday with us. We are absolutely not responsible for any sort of your insurance while on safari with us. This includes Insurance coverage which covers death, personal injury, theft, accident, medical expenses, repatriation in the event of an accident or illness, cancellation, and loss of the tour member’s personal property among other risks not mentioned.
- You are also advised to take the necessary immunizations/vaccinations before travel and carry along the necessary medical certificates/forms and medications while on safari with us.
A deposit of 35% is required at the time of booking in order to confirm your booking. If a booking is made less than 42 days to the safari start date, 100% of the total tour price should be made within 7 days of the booking confirmation.
All payments as quoted and invoiced must be received in full before the safari start date. Please understand that we shall not start the safari unless we’ve received 100% of the total tour price.
All Quotations and Payments are in United States Dollars unless otherwise stated. Payment options are direct/wire bank transfer, VISA, MASTERCARD, and American Express. Upon receipt of your Money, we shall send you a receipt for confirmation.
While using any form of card payment, kindly add a surcharge of 3.5% of the tour price as this is charged by our bank.
Cancellations received 60 days or more prior to the safari start date will attract a 5% charge of the tour price (to help cover for the already spent bank charges and run around/admin expenses). Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
59 – 30 days – 65% refund.
29 – 15 days – 25 % refund.
14 – 0 days – No refund.
No show – No Refund
- Mountain Gorilla and Chimpanzee permits are 100% non-refundable
- All rates are subject to change due to factors such as government levies, fuel increase among others
- We take photographs in the course of your safari with us. Please do not be offended if you see them on our website or social media platforms.
Pomelo-ibis Adventures reserves the right to alter any route or tour arrangement and to cancel the operation of any scheduled tour should the conditions necessitate. Other arrangements are communicated.
Unused Services /Refunds:
There are no refunds for unused portions during the safari. It is understood and agreed that refunds will not be made to guests who do not complete the safari for any reason whatsoever.
Thank you for choosing Pomelo-ibis Adventures